Sales Representative – Roselle, IL
Woodland is looking for an experienced Sales professional to join our Home Owner Association (HOA) sales team. Woodland has been selling replacement and new construction windows and doors for over 51 years and is well known throughout the Chicagoland area. Our HOA business continues to expand with increased sales leads, in-home appointments and account coordination. The sales representative will make daily in-home sales consultations from leads, as well as contact HOAs prospecting for new sales and business development opportunities. You’ll have a base salary with uncapped commissions and a vehicle.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Initially work with other Woodland Sales Representatives to learn the products we sell and Woodland’s sales process. Be able to demonstrate the sales process.
- Work closely with the entire Woodland team, accounting, operations, showroom sales, service, installation and warehouse to understand each support function and system.
- Drive to daily sales appointments, which are scheduled in your appointment calendar by our sales support teams.
- Meet customers in their homes (condominiums, townhomes or other HOA properties) and conduct a sales consultation following Woodland’s process.
- Provide customer with an accurate on-site quote or if more information is needed, with a quote within 48 hours of the sales call.
- Follow-up with customer to convert and close in-home sales consultations into sales.
- Follow Woodland’s process to convert the quote into an accurate sales contract.
- Provide customer follow up as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate and attend events, ie Open Houses, Conferences, Sales Outings, Trainings etc.
- Create new opportunities for multiple sales within an HOA by developing relationships with the associations.
- Achieve or exceed individual sales goals, HOA team goals and Woodland’s sales metrics standards each year.
- Disciplined, self-motivated and ambitious.
- A minimum of two years sales experience, preferably in windows & doors, although not essential.
- In-home sales experience preferable, outside sales or showroom sales will be considered.
- Demonstrated customer experience, home improvement knowledge and problem-solving ability.
- Reliable, consistent and accountable with customers and internal Woodland team.
- Ability to perform with a sense of urgency to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions, Cell Phones, iPads etc.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid Illinois driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Compensation Package (commensurate with experience):
- Highly competitive base + commission plan
- Company car included
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Woodland Windows & Doors is a drug free environment.
There are Multiple Ways to Apply
- Complete the online application form and click submit to apply online.
- Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Download our employment application and submit it to us here, drop it off or mail it to:
Woodland Windows & Doors
Attn: Human Resources
25w355 Lake Street
Roselle IL 60172